Re: Semantic Searches - Knowledge Engines

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Thanks for the compliment. The former follow-up interpreted my words as
> a /personal/ grand plan that's intended to infiltrate people's privacy.
> That was clearly a misleading misinterpretation.

Well, not really. I have interpreted it as a grand plan, inventor of which
got all caught up in the excitement and is getting ready to ignore (or
downplay, anyways) important personal privacy (safety!) implications in
order to see his creation live sooner (or at all).
 You are not alone, this is how most grand things get accomplished: from
some level of detail down things need to be ignored, otherwise the
development will chase its own tail indefinitely. I just got a feeling
that in your mind the privacy issues are below the threshold, and I think
they are way above it.

Good luck with your grand plan, post here if you need help with anything.
--
Cheers,
Dmitri

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
Web and RSS gateway to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.internet.search-engines - 15832 messages and counting!