Re: Palm to Lotus Organizer

__/ [Mick] on Monday 10 October 2005 18:10 \__

> Anybody know of a program to transfer data from Palm desktop to Lotus
> Organizer v6
> Yjanks

What sort of data? All of it? There are a variety of converters that I am
aware of including HTML, which is rather open and flexible. There are also
a variety of exporters in Palm Desktops. Comma-separated values are
usually, if not always, manageable by applications of the same type.

Hope it helps,

Roy

PS - If you can be more specific, I can possibly help further.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
  2:40pm  up 50 days  2:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.26, 0.17