__/ [David Dyer-Bennet] on Monday 17 October 2005 01:53 \__
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> In WordPress mailing lists, we have just been in touch with the developer
>> of gada.be who has enormous reputation due to past contributions. He has
>> just unleashed an engine which I urge you to take for a spin:
> Interesting grpahics and use of URLs. But in 5 searches so far, it
> hasn't found anything actually relevant to the things searched for,
> all of which I can easily find in Google and elsewhere.
You might be missing some crucial points:
< http://gada.be/about >
* Save time, page loads, and keystrokes
* Get vendor-neutral results from fantastic resources
My comment: I told him to get rid of spam, usually tracing back to Blogspot.
* Output OPML for easy importing into news aggregators
* Link your tags to gada.be for more comprehensive results
* Load with slow connections, Treos, PSP, dial-up, cell phones
My comment: Will become a big deal in the near future.
* Search through an ever-expanding set of results
* Navigate a simple subdirectory structure, quick to key-in
* Run it on either desktop-based or mobile devices
* View or subscribe to results in RSS
My comment: So you can detect /change/.
* Get full access without needing to register
Roy S. Schestowitz | "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux | PGP-Key: 74572E8E
2:05am up 52 days 14:19, 5 users, load average: 0.47, 0.59, 0.61
http://iuron.com - next generation of search paradigms