Re: Duplicate records problem (again)

__/ [Stan Horwitz] on Monday 17 October 2005 16:29 \__

> Does anyone know of a solution to get ride of duplicate contacts,
> calendar entries, and to do list items in the Palm Desktop for Mac OS X
> 10.4? I have software from Stevens Creek that does a great job of
> ridding my Zire 72 of duplicate data, but there doesn't seem to be a
> solution for the Mac side of the equation. I tried contacting Stevens
> Creek to request this software, but they have not responded to my email.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

If you are talking about mass erasure and this does not get accommodated
sufficiently well in Palm Desktop, then I suggest you consider
synchronising your Palm data with the excellent Thunderbird. There are
tools (extension) for getting rid of duplicate data therein.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
  4:50pm  up 53 days  5:04,  4 users,  load average: 0.98, 0.40, 0.23