Re: From top of serps to not in serps

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 06:31:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [MN Citizen] on Sunday 23 October 2005 04:59 \__
>
>> Well,
>>
>> I did something wrong last update.  I was on the first page results for all
>> my keywords last month on yahoo, msn, and google.  This month, I'm only on
>> MSN.
>

>See last paragraph.
>

>> Google booted me.  I just added 2000 backlinks that I paid for.
>>
>> Until now, I've built links over time, but I tried buying 2000 incoming
>> links.  I have 5 keyword variations.
>

>...the reason I dislike the PageRank. Money warrants good positions.

So you don't get the best site or the most relevant site at the top of
the serps, just the one with the biggest budget. And if they were
there a few years ago, they'll still probably be there today, tomorrow
and for the rest of your life.

>Meanwhile,  I am noticing that the results pages are somewhat unstable and
>I  sometimes  get  delivered the SERP's that I was  used  to.  Datacentres
>seemed  unaligned too and there are many people in this group that  appear
>to  be  affected. I don't believe all of us were penalised. It is too  un-
>likely.

I've gone up across the board. This seems fair to me!

BB
--
www.kruse.co.uk/ seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           Elvis does my SEO