Re: Ubuntu Brown Theme

__/ [casioculture@xxxxxxxxx] on Tuesday 25 October 2005 03:05 \__

> I used to hate that brownish default theme, in fact, the color brown
> altogether. Then I changed the background to solid blue and was
> reminded of that young attractive hipster girl I know and her brown
> jacket with blue stripes, or was it a blue jacket with brown stripes.
> Strangely, ever since I was reminded of this, I have liked unbuntu's
> brown, especially with a blue background.

I recently changed to MAC OSX-like looks (sorry, I could never help liking
it). There are a few combinations that make it verge Aqua and Brushed met-
al and some themes are available for download too.

Sadly  (for  Ubuntu), yesterday I received a new machine and since  Ubuntu
could  not  recognise the video card too well, it ended up with  SuSE.  In
Ubuntu's defence, I gave it a shot first.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
  5:05am  up 60 days 15:14,  4 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.30, 0.41