Google Updates (Jagger) Continue

It seems as though the updates of Google's indices are far from reaching the
point of completion. There must be some major overhaul. This is the third
time in the past week when merely every site is reported to have -1 pages
indexed, e.g. msn.com:

26th October: -1
25tt October: 24200000
24th October: 14500000
23rd October -1

Positive numbers here...

19th October: -1
26th September: 1430000

I wonder when it will finally finish with MSN bearing PagrRank > 2. Some
sites have seen no PageRank update yet SERP's merely exclude them.

http://www.searchengineworld.com/forum912/4-3-10.htm

According to Googleguy, the 'covert op' in searchengineworld (related to
WMW), this update, which is named Jagger, will finish at the beginning of
next month.

<snip>

  ... you're going to want to wait a couple weeks. The third stage of
  Jagger is the most likely to bring canonicalization changes. We're still
  in stage one at this point. If you still see issues after that, I'd let
  us (Google) know.

</snip>

Hope it answers some people's questions and alleviates a few worries.