Re: 8000 links over night appeared on this site. google error?

__/ [John Bokma] on Friday 28 October 2005 12:12 \__

>> I hope this post was not an obscure type of self-promotion...
>
> Who needs that if one can get 8000+ links in a short time :-D.

What I found surprising was the the Webmaster did not anticipate that surge
and suspected it was an error rather than investigating to attain
re-assurance.

As if...

"Damn these spammers! How dare they link to my site so heavily? They will
have me banned... as if excessive growth leads to demise."

Roy

PS - Tell your friend that if 8,000 links is too much, we are willing to
share them in this newsgroup... you know, handle the workload...

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
  1:50pm  up 63 days 23:05,  5 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00