Re: Unable to see my website in the google any more.

__/ [SourceGenie] on Saturday 29 October 2005 07:15 \__

> i have my portal www.pakrealesate.com built on .net technology. long
> time ago it was appearing in the google but now its not appearing
> because of the .net <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" value="  A
> lot of garbade is appearing here              " because of this tag. so
> wat should i do to remove this tag or to appear my site on google
> again. because our site is the best in town.

This must be the effect of the current update in Google (dubbed "Jagger" by
WMW). You will probably re-appear within a week or so. Also make sure that
your site validates, at least for the sake of the visitors. Nasty HTML is
never something to be silently accepted.

Hope it helps,