Re: A Google Dance of an Update?

  • Subject: Re: A Google Dance of an Update?
  • From: Mikkel Moldrup-Lakjer <mikkel@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:17:10 +0200
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
www.1-script.com wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

PS - I am beginning to worry about what I say/id in this newsgroup. Big
G seem to want me as a sysadmin for g dot com...

Go for it, Roy!
We'll have a man inside ;-)

Yearh, congratulations! And then come back and tell us if it's true that they have their secret algo recipe in a large concrete locker like they do over at the Coca Cola Company. And tell us how to Googlebowl Microsoft, and... :-)

Cheers,
Dmitri
http://www.1-script.com/download.php
Free Search Engine Scripts

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - alt.internet.search-engines - 13593 messages and counting!

Still haven't found it how to correct your signature and make it comply with standards, Dmitri? (wrong tag and excessive volume)

Regards,
Mikkel

--
Guatemala travel, Spanish studies, volunteering:
http://lakjer.dk/mikkel/spanish.shtml