Re: Google changes in the last month

__/ [lolly] on Tuesday 13 September 2005 11:02 \__

> Does anyone know if google way of indexing has changed in the last
> month?

There appear to have been some changes, e.g. <
http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/050909-092651 >, but nothing too
radical.

> I have several websites and they have dropped like a stone in the last
> month.

Define "dropped like stone" numerically... *smile*

> They were all ranked well before august the 10th/11th 2005
>
> I havent used cloaking or anything that may be seen as underhand.

What are the addresses? If you do not want them crawled or detected, stuff
some *TRAP*s in the URL so that they become human-readable. It is easier to
check by inspection and also using some tools...

> Does anyone know anything
>
> Frustrated!!!!!
> cheers

Don't be. Things can swing either way. I sometimes see drops and sometimes
surges, even on the same sites. Referral volume tends to fluctuate.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
 11:05am  up 19 days  4:39,  3 users,  load average: 2.03, 1.29, 0.81