Re: Does Ballmer look like a dinosaur? :)

  • Subject: Re: Does Ballmer look like a dinosaur? :)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:34:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.hacker
__/ [HiEv] on Monday 19 September 2005 20:46 \__

> Jona wrote:
>> Hi! In Luxembourg, where I come from, you never see any advertisement
>> for Microsoft. However, when I visited a girlfriend in Montpellier,
>> France, I saw that they had a lot of Microsoft publicity over there.
>> Everytime I saw that dinosaur it reminded me of Steve Ballmer. It would
>> really be a great Ballmer caricature! Does anybody share this thought?
>>
>> http://users.hazardous.org/jona/files/gSCF0032.png
>
> Wow.  I guess that would be the Ballmersaurus.  ;-)
>
> If that wasn't a Microsoft advertisement I'd have suspected that they
> used Ballmer as a model in a sly sort of joke.
>
> That's pretty funny.

Yes, it is quite funny. I pointed it out to the folks at
comp.os.linux.advocacy. Ballmer must be sweating at the moment, having
heard about South Africa's prospective move to Open Source.

Funny enough, it is probably Ballmer and co. who will end up returning to
the stone age. Eventually they will become extinct, much like the
dinosaurs. It's pretty freaky what a bad firewall and virii can achieve. As
many of us know, even Service Packs could not save the dinosaurs.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Spam enchanted evening..."
  5:30am  up 25 days 17:44,  3 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.25, 0.35