Re: COLA Stats 2 Apr 2006

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 02 April 2006 19:49 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <e0p2tl$eib$00$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?= <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Roy Culley wrote:
>>
>>> It could be due to lack of troll feeding. Wishful thinking no doubt.
>>> A good test would be if nobody fed billwg. Would he go away? I'd bet
>>> he would but I doubt the billwg troll feeders have the discipline to
>>> give it a try.
>>
>> Bill Weisgerber is just ashamed that his complete incompetence has been
>> pulled into the open
>> He pretended to be a "Software engineer" of sorts (with high pay etc etc)
>> and then paraded a piece of code as one of his accomplishments which could
>> just as well have been written by Relf.
>
> Do you have a link? If it's as funny as relf's code then I'd love to
> see it.

Why do you keep mentioning that name?

http://www.saddleback.cc.ca.us/AP/bus/faculty/weis.html

Is there any correlation?

>> Complete, utter garbage. Just by casual glancing glaring errors could be
>> discerned. Errors which the "high paid software engineer" billwg did not
>> even see when working on that code
>
> From his posts the last thing I expected him to be would be a SW
> engineer. Just like DFS, a few hacked VB scripts do not a SW engineer
> make.

Having seen a screenshot from a DFS machine and then a lousy anti-Red Hat Web
site, I lost all respect for trolls. They don't come here to stand for a
cause. They are here for attention.

>> Nope, that imbecile is just a wannabee. He pretends to have some
>> knowledge.  And all he is able to produce is lots of hot air
>
> Yet the troll feeders continue to feed this piece of scum. Makes yer
> wonder ...

People who feed them are rather consistent, so reading habits can be altered
accordingly. At least no nymshifting is involved and the number of regulars
in managemable to one's mind.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  8:10pm  up 25 days  9:53,  10 users,  load average: 1.50, 1.11, 1.02