Re: Which finance sites have the best charts for LSE equities?

  • Subject: Re: Which finance sites have the best charts for LSE equities?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:31:55 +0100
  • Newsgroups: uk.finance.stockmarket
__/ [ Tim ] on Wednesday 19 April 2006 23:08 \__

> Does anyone have any particular recommendations foe UK investor sites
> that offer the most flexible charts.
>
> I particularly want to find a site that I can configure a portfolio or
> watchlist and have high resolution charts of each equity, showing both
> 1 year and intraday at the same time for each stock.
>
> I have tried the graphs at: squaregain, reuters, ADVFN and a few
> others but not yet found what I am looking for.
>
> Any suggestions?

        Use a Web browser with tabs (e.g. Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera)
and use Web services like Yahoo Finance or Google Finance. If you have
plenty of screen space (or a multi-head display), use several windows in
tandem.

        If you have experience building Web pages, you could HotLink the images if
interest and self-tailor a portfolia page for yourself. It can contain any
number of images. For information you may then need to scrape data.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    WARNING: /dev/null running out of space
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  4:25pm  up   1:22,  4 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.17, 0.27