Re: DMOZ - Chaging things

__/ [ Borek ] on Friday 07 April 2006 14:18 \__

> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:07:54 +0200, James Helliwell <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Any ideas as the best way to get a listing changed? We have changed the
>> website url...
>
> No way. Best approach is to forget DMOZ. I mean - apply for the change,
> then forget.
>
> Best,
> Borek

I concur. These editors have become lazy and undermotivated. When the Mozilla
Foundation makes nice profits (it returns selectively), there is less
incentive for contribution. Similar situation in the WordPress community...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  2:25am  up 43 days 16:08,  6 users,  load average: 0.95, 1.10, 0.83