Re: What happened to Peter Köhlmann ?

__/ [ jimbo ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 22:57 \__

> skitch_gruner@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I used to lurk in the Linux news-froups but left for a while and upon
>> returning I noticed that Peter Köhlmann no longer seems to be poasting
>> in them.I've always enjoyed reading his poasts but it seems like he no
>> longer participates. That's too bad because he always seemed to have a
>> lot to say.
>> Does anyone know where he might have gone to or if he is poasting under
>> a different moniker?

Maybe he's just busy writing papers. Each one of us needs a break from UseNet
every now and then. I spotted him in the technical groups some weeks ago.

>> Thank you for your consideration.
>> Skitch Gruner
>
> Nice try Peter. Most people consider Peter Kohlmann a smart ass
> know-it-all.

I agree he needs to work on his attitude. Sometimes he's reasonable, yet I
find his posts embarrassing to read at times. Roy Fuchs is a hundred times
worse though.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  5:55am  up 4 days 15:06,  9 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.61, 0.64