Re: [News] Google Promote Firefox, Again

http://forums.shareaza.com/showthread.php?s=e477bf2348257bc799b30ee500ddbf5f&threadid=47068&highlight=linux

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | WHAT IS SHAREAZA?
> |
> | Shareaza LogoShareaza is a peer-to-peer client for Windows
> | that allows you to download any file-type found on several
> | popular P2P networks. Shareaza is FREE & contains NO Spyware
> | or third-party products.
> `----

Thanks Roy :-)

If it's in Beta then presumable it won't be too long before it goes live.

So will Microsoft have a version of this in IE7 <big grin>

Should be interesting to see where this all goes. Although the record
industry hates P2P, apparently Holywood are flirting with the idea, and NTL
are also experimenting.

One of the BBC Tech shows devotes a whole show to P2P.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4137816.stm

--
Regards,