Re: RSS news feeds

__/ [ Jemdam.com ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 12:36 \__

> Hi fellow webmasters,
>
> I'm looking for sites with quality RSS feeds to be part of my news site. If
> you have a feed which you update at least once a week with quality articles
> on a single topic please let me know. You can reply to this with the URL of
> your feed and the topic desciption and I will add you to my site
> http://www.binarybulletin.com
>
> I Look forward to your responses,
>
> Thanks,
>
> David - http://www.binarybulletin.com

For what it's worth, I update my Computer Vision Web site roughly once a
week. As long as you link/attribute the original source from within your
content (to avoid ambiguity, duplicates and penalty for mirrors), I won't
mind you using it...

http://www.schestowitz.com/Vision/backend.php

Best wishes,