[News] Microsoft's Vulnerability Count is Flawed

How Microsoft Stacks The Deck When Comparing Windows and Linux
Vulnerabilities

OR

Microsoft Re-stacks The Deck When Comparing Win32 and Linux Vulnerabilities

,----[ Quote ]
| I expect more from Microsoft, because I must. Everything on the disk
| came from Redmond.
|
| In the end, it will always be impossible to squarely compare Windows
| with Linux. Each fulfills different needs and expectations.
`----

http://www.emailbattles.com/2006/08/01/how-microsoft-stacks-the-deck-when-comparing-windows-and-linux-vulnerabilities/

Same issue with TCO studies (where, of course, Linux wins). All studies other
than that which Microsoft funded found Linux TCO to be significantly better.