Re: Ballmer on Vista's "Development Crash"

  • Subject: Re: Ballmer on Vista's "Development Crash"
  • From: Bobbie <bobbie4R3MOV3TH1S@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:28:56 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:13:48 -0700, NoNamer wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Ballmer Analyzes Microsoft's 'One Big' Vista Mistake
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The company took a Big Bang approach and tried to overhaul all of its
>> | operating system's core components simultaneously, an approach that
>> | eventually led to a fiery development crash.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/dailyarchives.jhtml;jsessionid=ZEQ0I0LMYJC1MQSNDLPCKHSCJUNN2JVN?articleId=191600739
>>
>> Comment: last time, Ballmer said Microsoft needed to "reboot" VIsta. Now it's
>> a "crash". Will they just "wipe" it next?
>
> I can't wait till Vista comes out and quickly rocks the market.
>
> There are more Vista beta users than Linux desktop users already...
> just wait until Vista is released.  Then all of these 'articles' by
> Linux nuts will quickly go away - and the Vista bashing and MS bashing
> regarding the 'monopoly' and 'illegal monopoly' will come back because
> that will be the only thing they can argue.
>
> Vista is simply going to rock Linux - and the Linux nuts know it.
>
> So go on and find anything you can to spin this - but Vista is still
> going to storm the market.

Dream on fanboy.
If Vista had the potential to do as you claim you wouldn't be here tooting
your horn. You'd just sit back and watch it happen.
But what hope does Microsoft have if they can't get a speech
recognition program to work with all of their vast paid researchers and
programmer at their disposal?

--
Bobbie the Triple Killer
http://members.shaw.ca/bobbie4/index.htm