Re: IT'S FLATFISH

ac wrote:
> Maybe he should try typing in
> pillock
> into google?

The best is to filter out any postings to advocacy and windows* groups.

All the rest is feeding the trolls. I am thinking about killing all
crossposting. In all my years I have yet to see a crossposting that was
completely correct in crossposting. Till now I was able to decide each
time that one group would be better then the other.

So for me that means that crossposting is a theoretical thing.
--
houghi
It's people. Source code is made out of people! They're making our source out