Re: My College Doesn't Support Linux For Students Either.

__/ [ yttrx ] on Saturday 05 August 2006 13:33 \__

>> __/ [ Jim ] on Saturday 05 August 2006 10:51 \__

>>> course he's a troll, only trolls reduce the argument to religion, just
>>> like one of those crazy bastards who think they're running the country...
>>
>> True. That's why I hit "ignore" the other posts belonging to that same
>> theme. I can recall those "college doesn't support Linux" threads from
>> some technical newsgroups. These are usually a classical bait which begs
>> for the answer "find another college". And it's of from the book to
>> trolls...
>
> Find another college just to run linux?  Are you fucking insane?
>
> Harvard's school of government does not support linux---that's a
> fact.  Are you advising a prospective masters or PhD candidate
> there to "find another college"?
>
> Christ man, maybe you should be attending some classes yourself
> instead of spending all your time on COLA.

I never said that. As I said I ignore those threads while many others say
"find another college". I never ever said such a thing, so it's a case of
misunderstanding.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Reversi: http://othellomaster.com