Re: [News] XBox 360 is Sh*t, According to Microsoft

__/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Saturday 05 August 2006 14:45 \__

> On 2006-08-05, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
> something concerning:
>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 05 August 2006 01:53 \__

>>> "piece of shit"
>>>
>>> Results
>>>
>>> Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - The System
>>> Internet Explorer 7: Home

>>> "crapware"
>>>
>>> Results
>>>
>>> Output Content Protection and Windows Vista
>>> Windows Live OneCare
>>> Anti-Virus Engine
>>> The Microsoft home page.

>>> 'buggy "software"'
>>>
>>> 1-10 of 759 containing buggy "software" (0.01 seconds)
>>>
>>> Pretty much the entire Microsoft catalogue (of failures).
>>>
>>> What a highly advanced search engine ... amazing!
>>>
>>> "Powered by Windows Live"
>>>
>>> Google will be shaking in their boots.
>>>
>>> :-/
>>
>> You can bet your a**e they will. *smile* After all, MSN seems to get it
>> right. Relevant results for frequently sought-after SERP's. These are the
>> result of anchor text -- links with words like "crapware" pointing at
>> Microsoft software. To be fair, one could argue that the ubiquity of
>> Microsoft software helps boost ranking for the SERP's.
>
> This further proves that google isn't as powerful. If it was just a
> matter of people doing searches on "crapware" often enough to push the
> M$ software rankings higher, google should have couaght that one, too.
> They didn't. M$N did. Therefore, M$N is *more* accurate.

We all know who holds number one for 'f*ckwit' and who takes pride in
'failure' or 'miserable failure'. Both have held their honourable positions
for years. Google refuse to interfere with the algorithms' natural
inclination (disturbing the equilibrium while the algo 'does its thing')
*friendly smile*.  should probably be careful what I say though... I have a
second interview with them next week...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Mem:    514480k total,   437852k used,    76628k free,    40956k buffers