Re: [News] Internet Explorer 7 Still Against Web Standards

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:26:22 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/07/1824250&from=rss
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| With the redesign of my own site last month, I discovered just
>| how non-compliant IE is with basic CSS: IE 52% vs. Firefox 93%. Is
>| Microsoft purely incompetent and tone-deaf to customers -- or simply
>| counting on IE's non-compliance remaining a de-facto standard?"
> `----
>
> Points to: http://www.idealog.us/2006/08/microsoft_drops.html

Dude, that's over a year old.

What's more.  Why doesn't his site look ok in IE?  Maybe he should consider
creating valid XHTML and CSS.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newscloud.com

Ironic that a guy that bitches aobut standards conformance can't be
bothered to conform to standards.