Re: [News] Niall Kennedy Jumps the Microsoft Ship, Bashes Microsoft

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Those who know his key work on RSS will realise what a serious blow
this is.

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Niall Kennedy, a high-profile hire from Technorati who joined
> | Microsoft in April 2006 as Program Manager for syndication with
> | the Windows Live team, has quit. And quit with a bang. From
> | Kennedy's "Leaving Microsoft" post: "Windows Live is under some
> | heavy change, reorganization, pullback, and general paralysis and
> | unfortunately my ability to perform, hire, and execute was
> | completely frozen as well."  Ouch. Kennedy is off to do a startup,
> | according to his blog, as of August 18.
> `----
>
>                 http://tinyurl.com/rg4nn ( microsoft-watch.com )

Abandon Ship!!!

> Who else will turn his/her back on Microsoft? Pirillo? Thurrot? Jo
> Foley?

"Will the last one to leave, please pay the EU fines ... and switch
off the lights?"

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 03:06:25 up 52 days,  3:23,  2 users,  load average: 1.28, 1.55, 1.00