Re: Guess the launch date...

__/ [ Oliver Wong ] on Wednesday 09 August 2006 19:39 \__

<https://www.microsoft.com/emea/msdn/betaexperience/launchcontest/default.aspx>

>> So it looks like even MS has given up on guessing when they will actually
>> ship Vista....  :-)
>>
>> And I wonder why they don't take that down....
>
>     I find it amusing that the image implies that beta testers of Vista are
> "crash test dummies".
>
>     - Oliver

Ask the Windows fanboy (NoNamer or Grug). He called Windows Vista a buggy
mess (not these exact words, which I just cannot recall). He said Microsoft
should have never released those betas to the public. I read about some
similar experiences in blogs. Why does one /volunteer/ to test a product
whose marketing budget is almost 1 billion dollars? Here is a cause worth
helping (yesterday):

http://trends.newsforge.com/trends/06/08/08/1455231.shtml?tid=138&tid=25

                Mozilla calls on user community today for testing