Re: WTF - Yahoo?

__/ [ Joe ] on Wednesday 09 August 2006 18:08 \__

> Not to get snippy about it, but I'm pretty sure even Stalin called the
> death of one a "tragedy", and the death of millions a statistic.  Not
> "strategy".

Oops. The spellchecker offered a correction and I just accepted the wrong
recommendation.

By the way, further to my previous post, not only will search engines
perceive Webmasters as a statistics. Webmasters themselves perceive surfers
as a statistic, which leads to some sort of dangerous hierarchy and
alienation.