Re: I Can Suck My Own Dick!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Sunday 20 August 2006 14:03 \__

I stetched and contorted myself so much trying to wear my own ass as a
hat that I now can suck my own cock. I don't know what all this means
but I most certainly think this does not make me homosexual.

Faker. I did not write this.

I see you bothered with all the X-headers as well. Too bad you couldn't
change the abuse address which is assigned at the server's end. Bored
imposter.

(The real) Roy

The kadaitcha felcher strikes again... The gutless coward of usenet that lives in Canada. Just say Hi, JFMezei.

-- Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?