Re: Stop with the [News] postings already!!!

begin  oe_protect.scr
Handover Phist <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Hadron Quark :
>> Au79 <au79@xxxxxxx> writes:

>>> I think that Roy's posts are appreciated by most users. I enjoy reading them
>>> and feel that this is what advocacy is all about: information.
>>>
>>> You may think that advocacy is simply a shouting match between wintrolls,
>>> but the way to win mind and hearts is still information.
>>
>> Which can be posted as a *single* article. No one says his posts dont
>> have *some* interest, but the volume of posts is nothing more than spam.
>
> How will one gigantic post per day lessen the volume of traffic compared
> to many small posts? Do you know how to use a killfile?

It's got nothing to do with killfiles;  Quark is a Microsoft
Astroturfer, and is concerned that his pro-Microsoft message is being
undermined by Roy's good work.

TONY RANDALL!  Is YOUR life a PATIO of FUN??