Re: (Article) Google Forbids Misuse of "Google" as a Verb

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:26:38 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Phil Payne ] on Monday 14 August 2006 17:19 \__
>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> Bollocks to them.  Everyone hoovers, whether or not with a Hoover.
>
>Personally, I think they deter businesses from delivering some free
>advertisements. As in Xeron...

Surely Xerox?

I'm reminded of an episode of Hercules, where the lesser gods were
having a painting competiton. Hercules strode among them, admonishing
one thus; "Xerox - stop copying!"

BB
--
http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/marilyn-monroe-pictures.htm