Re: [News] University Encourages Students to Implement FLOSS

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Class Assignment: Implement a Open Source Solution for Non-Profits
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Students will rely on open-source software, which is available free
>| of charge, but must be modified to fit the needs of the
>| organization.
> `----
>
>                         http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/8952.html

Non profits are an obvious target market for FLOSS solutions, as are
schools, government departments (including the health service, police,
etc.).  Home users are also another key obvious market.  I suspect that
only the large corporations will be dumb enough to be /not/ using it
soon.

Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these.
		-- Ovid (43 B.C. - A.D. 18)