Re: COLA Stats 13 Aug 2006

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 14 August 2006 10:25 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ GreyCloud ] on Sunday 13 August 2006 19:25 \__

>>> He's from New York City, what did you expect?
>>
>> Not far from /the/ flatfish, who lives in the Hamptons. This might
>> explains a things or two...
>
> I'm sure Gary's tempted him back for his lack of self-control leading
> to his troll-feeding .

For what it's worth, he also thinks that we have some sort of deal when it
comes to exchanging messages (UseNet posts). This comes to show how
miserable he has become. The trolls often attempt to poison advocate against
their peers. This way, you see, they think they can eliminate the group,
i.e. bring Linux advocacy to an end (at least here). By demoralising
technical groups with the occasional flood of bogus bad experiences, trolls
try to kill technical support too, essentially by deterring member by
readind and getting involved.

Is it just my filters list, or has the volume of 'trollery' shrunk
considerably in the past year...? The advancement of Linux leads to
demoralisation. But guess who's demoralised when the shoe is on the other
foot?