Re: [News] Bringing Linux to the Office

  • Subject: Re: [News] Bringing Linux to the Office
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:10:58 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 13 August 2006 13:51 \__

http://chooseopen.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=2

http://chooseopen.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=2

> I really must get around to trying out the connector.

Hey, Mark. Check this out...

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/08/13/linux-gaming-console/

My short story about the GP2X. It's just a blog, so the text is poor in terms
of quality (just a quick stream of consciousness)... but you are mentioned.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz     | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >
roy      pts/4                         Sun Aug 13 16:33 - 16:33  (00:00)