Re: shell Hell

According to the USENET SPAMMER, Roy Schestowitz, everyone who posts a
negative Linux message is flatfish.
The real question is why this USENET SPAMMER is allowed to SPAM groups.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=xFvp2hoAAAAb4mOWpyzVaW0aq-bp9NGnjj6y1UsWUZHxqbrtGgkPow&hl=en

Roy Schestowitz SPAMS 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Hopefully he doesn't ruin alt.os.linux.suse and comp.os.linux.misc like
he has already ruined comp.os.linux.advocacy with his self serving
SPAM.
He is being paid for this BTW and there is nothing worse than a paid
SPAMMER.