Re: [News] Microsoft Has Advertising Advantage

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:37:56 -0400, news.cogeco.ca wrote:

>> What Microsoft has that Linux doesn't
>
> 98% of the desktop market and increasing.

I would extremely doubt that figure.

> What does Linux have?  Unlimited user hostility under the smily face
> exterior.

That's nonsense.  What 'user hostility'? Want it easy? Try Ubuntu, or even
Freespire/Linspire Hell, I just installed E17 via Elive, and it was easy
as pie. It's the prettiest thing you'll see in a long time, and no trouble
to use at all.

You can have an easy Linux experience, you can have a hard Linux
experience, it's up to the user.

--
Kier