Re: COLA Stats 27 Aug 2006 - OMG!!! Get a fucking life

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:02:25 +0100, Kier wrote:

> Proof? You're awfully keen on slinging dirt at people, but you squeal like
> a stuck pig pig if someone says a word to you.

Proof?

Use some common sense for a change.
Why would he be so opposed to a digest?
Hmm?

Quality instead of quantity?

Nahh..that doesn't work well in the webserver traffic game.

The COLA gang has been duped, they just haven't realized it yet.

> Who gives a monkey's about Google groups?

Lot's of people.
Especially those at work for 12 hrs a day with no news.server access.

Of course the high and mighty Linux people can't fathom this.

> With NEWS attached to them, and Linux prominent in the posts?

Even more so.....

People are fickle and if you don't hook them in 45 seconds or less, you
have lost them.

Marketing 101...

> No, it doesn't. Let's see the proof.

How about the number of new posters to COLA.
How about the number of reasonable respsones Roy's threads receive?
How about Roy Boi's totally miserable ranking on digg, where he doesn't
have his COLA gang backing him up.
IOW the real world....

>> Take a look at Daeron if you want to see obsession.
>
> Yes, which is one of the reasons I distrust him.

Yet you point to him in order to discredit me.
Yea, that makes sense...

>> Mark Kent is another oddball.
>
> Not really.

Oh yea...
Strange.....

>> William Poaster, another weird duck.
>
> Dullness is not weird.

Good one......
True, I suppose....

>> Then of course we have chrisv, who according to the number of plonks
>> per week, more than likely ONLY sees Roy's posts.
>
> Yeah, well, I don't take much notice of him.

Not many people do.

Except the forgers who seem to have a field day with him for some odd
reason?

>>> But don't let that stop you sucking up to Roy : just make sure Mark
>>> doesn't find out....
>>
>> "Torn Between Two Losers, oops, Lovers, feelin' like fool. Loving both
>> of you, is breaking all the rules. etc"
>>
>> http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/mary_macgregor/torn_between_two_lovers.html
>>
>> hahahaha!
>
> Only you find it funny, flatfish, since it's a lie from beginning to end.

Really?

Take a look at today's posts.....

Kent is one maybe Two minutes behind Roy in the *Me Too* posts...

He has his head so far up Roy's ass, if you tickle Roy, Mark will fart....