Re: COLA Stats 27 Aug 2006 - OMG!!! Get a fucking life

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:41:36 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:33:07 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> Seems to me you're totally obsessed with Roy. Wonder why that is....
>
> It seems you are wrong.

No, not really. Since you keep on whining about him, calling him names,
criticising him behiond his back, and generally behaving like an arse.

> Anyone who spends the amount of time Roy does, posting messages to such an
> insignificant group as comp.os.linux.advocacy has a problem, is being
> paid to do it, or both.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. You've spent years trolling this group,
repeatedly, so what does that make you? Roy's posts are Linux advocacy.

> Of course being a zealot yourself kier, you can hardly be expected to see
> the forest for the trees.

Bullcrap.

--
Kier