Re: Nice New Tool for New Sites Seeking 'Googlejuice'

Els <els.aNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It does keep telling me I can submit a sitemap though, which to me
> means that that page is just another ad for Google sitemaps.

A sitemap can be thought of (IMO) as:

You get x Googlebot points, and *you* can tell Google how you want to
spend those x points. Win for you is that you can move the points more to
the important pages. Win for Google is that you are telling them which
pages are important ;-)

--
John    Need help with SEO? Get started with a SEO report of your site:

    --> http://johnbokma.com/websitedesign/seo-expert-help.html