Re: Nice New Tool for New Sites Seeking 'Googlejuice'

Big Bill wrote:

> Potential indexing problems:
>
> We do not know about all the pages of your site. You can submit a
> Sitemap to tell us more about your site.
> ---------------------
>
> Which sounds perfectly reasonable except they already have a series of
> sitemaps all submitted and all given the OK. So, why would it appear
> that they don't know about all the pages in my site?

Important bit: "Potential indexing problems".
They're just saying that it is possible that they don't know about all
your pages (for instance if you submitted incomplete sitemaps), which
potentially could cause a problem indexing them.
As in "d'oh!" ;-)

--
Els                           http://locusmeus.com/
accessible web design:     http://locusoptimus.com/