Re: Microsoft silenced?

__/ [ Rex Ballard ] on Monday 28 August 2006 20:44 \__

> I'm in India, at it appears that they are cracking down on fraudulent
> advertizing.
> I've seen numerous PSAs telling people how to contact the agency that
> regulates this.
>
> I haven't seen a Microsoft ad in 2 days, on any channel.
>
> Interesting.
>
> :-D

India's government is leaning towards OS and Linux. Why would it want such
brainwash displayed?

Speaking of Microsoft ads, today on C|Net I saw one of these teaster-type MS
ads. Something like: "What platform is more reliable than Linux? Click here
to find out". They are getting cheeky, those marketing weasels.