Re: COLA Stats 27 Aug 2006

__/ [ Linonut ] on Sunday 27 August 2006 15:06 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Culley belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> ngstats.pl version 1.19
>>
>> This report covers 3025 articles received by this system to
>> newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1]

>> Toplist of Posters
>>
>>  Pos  Poster                                          Msgs   Bytes Quoted
>>    1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     452  448596    39%
>>    2. Hadron Quark - WINTROLL                          132  220010    78%
>
> Quark seems to get a Hardon by trolling.
>
> Of course, Roy seems quite tumescent, too! <grin>

I have always found these numbers very surprising, until I looked at my Sent
directory. The [News] items account for a lot of that and I am almost
shocked I managed to get this heavily involved this time of the year.
Stressful days for me because of looming submission deadlines (and I moved
between apartments today). Surely I have a lot of typos in my posts, but I
am glad to hear that you still appreciate my posts and give me the will to
persevere.