Re: Why the criticism of Roy's [News] articles?

"Mathew P." <Mathew@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2006-08-25, Kelsey Bjarnason spake thusly:
>> [snips]

>>> I'm not : I'm suggesting, as others have, that the colume of posts is
>>> ridiculous and is better handled as a digest.
>>
>> Others.  Yes.  Indeed.  Haven't they *universally* been Wintrolls?  Good
>> company you keep.
>
> No, Kelsey, they haven't.

Rule #1 : if your name is not nessuno, chrisv, kelsey or the german dude
and you dont kiss Roy's ass every day then you are a wintroll -
especially if you have experienced any problem with windows.

Kelsey is a tehnical legend in his own lunchtime.

>> Don't like the posts?  Use a filter.  It's not rocket science.  Cope.
>
> Don't be condescending.

Its astonishing that they think its ok to flood a ng like this. It says
a lot for their mentality. In their little world they are advocates :
from outside they come across as Roys lapdogs and more than a little bit
deranged. They have a lot fo difficulty differntiating an OS and an
application half the time. Amusing.