Re: Why the criticism of Roy's [News] articles?

Mathew P. wrote:

> On 2006-08-25, Kelsey Bjarnason spake thusly:
>> [snips]

>>> I'm not : I'm suggesting, as others have, that the colume of posts is
>>> ridiculous and is better handled as a digest.
>>
>> Others.  Yes.  Indeed.  Haven't they *universally* been Wintrolls?  Good
>> company you keep.
>
> No, Kelsey, they haven't.

I am not aware of anyone except trolls who would like a digest
Even those linux advocatesd who dislike the news-posts (like me) don't want
a digest. And since so many cretins like flatfish and Erik F do not like
the effect of these posts from Roy, I must say he should even *increase*
the volume
They are certainly on-topic

>> Don't like the posts?  Use a filter.  It's not rocket science.  Cope.
>
> Don't be condescending.

Well, it *is* simple to use a filter. But that is something the widiots
don't want to do (or are mentally unable to do, being so extremely stupid)
--
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...