Re: Can I have the recipe? was Re: [News] Croatia Officially Dumps Proprietary Software

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 23 August 2006 10:42 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Croats embrace open source software
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The Croatian government has decided to dump proprietary software and
>> | move entirely to Open Source.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33860
>
> Actually the article reads:
>
> "THE CROATIAN government has decided to dump proprietary software and
> move entirely to Open Sauce."
>
> Tomato or alfredo?

That's just the Inquirer.

Vole

Volian

Boffins

Open Sauce

The shy Ballmer

Bog (blog)

...and the list goes on and on (there are many others). It's fun to follow
the Inqeirer, even just because you are challenged and gradually learn to
face the humourous terminoloy.