Re: Ballmer: Microsoft Moves from Quality Software to Public Brainwash

  • Subject: Re: Ballmer: Microsoft Moves from Quality Software to Public Brainwash
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:44:35 +0200
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Mark Kent wrote:

< snip >

>> Thanks for reminding me what a piece (or piss) os shit you are. In my bin
>> you remain.
>
> The level of abuse in quark's response does demonstrate the problem
> rather well.  I am very much of the view that Hadron Quark is one of our
> better-known homophobes, that being Gary Stewart, aka flatty, but I'll
> leave it to Peter K to confirm.

I'd venture that this is not flatfish (probably). Also, most of the
wintrolls are homophobes. This comes quite naturally with the business of
being exceptionally stupid
The posting style and the headers don't match flatbrains usual posts

But I have seen similar posts/headers in the recent past with other nyms.
This "Hadron Quark" character has posted before, under different nyms.
Maybe one should search for those, but currently I simply settle for filing
this idiot a just another widiot and oxygen thief
--
Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.