Re: Linux Saves the Day (and $500) With Two Commands

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on 22 Aug 2006 02:47:39 -0700
<1156240059.557240.282230@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> | The data recovery businesses that were contacted to do the same job
>> | wanted between $500 and $600 to do the exact same job.
>
> $500 bucks would buy several extra disks.  She could have used one of
> them to install Linux.  Or spent the extra money on a Mac and avoided
> the worms and viruses.  Lots of possibilities.
>
> It's worth following the link to see the photo of Jen.

I'll admit she's cute, but I don't know why she's
intrepid or why she's a redhead (and not in the ginger
sense either).  :-)  Now Keith, he's just weird. :-)

As for the data recovery...Linux saves the day again.
Probably before bedtime, too. :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.