Re: [OT] Mac-style Menubar for gtk/gnome!

__/ [ Aquila Deus ] on Monday 21 August 2006 08:55 \__

> Hey all!
>
> After hours of hard work, my mac-style menubars for gtk has been
> completed!
>
> Screenshots and links to patch =>
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=24289 :)
>

> Cheers everyone!!

Is that GIMPShop? GIMP with that plugin which enables main menus to replace
context menus? Regardless, KDE has got the ability to embed menus at the top
("Mac OS X style"). Even 3.1 has this feature and the menu is made as
transparent as a KDE panel (needs later version of KDE).

Nice screenshot! Put it up on GNOME-look.org and see it elevated to "most
downloaded". I am sure the GNOME community would be in that work as well.