Re: I Can Suck My Own Dick!

  • Subject: Re: I Can Suck My Own Dick!
  • From: alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 03:56:41 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:03:51 +0000, Fake Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I stetched and contorted myself so much trying to wear my own ass as a
> hat that I now can suck my own cock. I don't know what all this means
> but I most certainly think this does not make me homosexual.

Wow. This is absolutely amazing.

It's unbelievable how desperate this faker is to discredit Roy. Classic
homophobia and self-deprecation.

Seriously. Anyone with half-a-brain would see through this, even if this
had been the first post in this NG they ever read.

It's too bad the faker doesn't even had that much brain. If he did, he
might be a candidate for brain lobotomy procedures.