Re: COLA Stats 10 Dec 2006

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 06:11:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Tim Smith ] on Sunday 10 December 2006 03:59 \__

>>> In light of Kent's claims that Kier does not belong here due to troll
>>> feeding, this is pretty funny.
>>
>> What's funnier is that it looks like you have a crush on Mark. Who would
>> actually bother to notice that?
>
> You did.
>
> Better look out Tim, it appears that Roy is upset because you've
> noticed Mark Kent.

It does seem that way. Since Lapdog Collie put the cat amongst the
pigeons with his ill advised statements about KÃhlmann being the biggest
troll feeder in the NG, the gang are in disarray. Mark Kent and his
colossal ego is probably having to requestion everyone's motives for
posting here - and even Roy might feel the brunt of Mark Kent's
inquisition. The fact that, statistically, Mark Kent feeds more trolls
than his arch nemesis Prissy Kier could in intself see this group go
into meltdown mode. No one knows who to trust anymore.

We couldn't ask for a better Christmas Pantomine. Get the popcorn : this
could be fun.

--
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody.  It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)