[News] Novell Moves (Financial) Goalposts

Dear Novell, please stop messing about with your Linux revenue figures.
Thanks.

,----[ Quote ]
| The assumption is that the company has got something to hide, and this
| is an example of how Novell's moving of the goal posts sometimes just
| serves to highlight its problems.
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2006/12/dear_novell_ple.html

Similar to SCO. A failing company sought to make a deal with the devil. Never
mind if it sells the community out in the process...

Can we actually trust anything Novell told/tells us? It has already admitted
(out in the open) that its deal was a selfish one.